1/25/2007

HERE TODAY...

GONE TOMORROW!!.... Yes sireee bobalouie.....after 24 years of use by the Prince family and friends, plus 6 more by the previous owner, it was PAST time to upgrade the pool. Many, Many, Many fond memories were made in this backyard pool. I'm thinking of black eyes in the spa (poor Sarah), hours and hours of Marco-Polo (poor Judy) birthday parties (poor neighbors), kids' dates, core groups, etc., etc., and I'm sure much we DON'T know about (and don't want to, boys). I'll post the new and improved in about 5 weeks (yeah, right...as if it will be done by March 7!) We just want it ready by Summer!

3 comments:

sfitz said...

This is great dad! I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

Lot's of pool posts at:http://indianhillmediaworks.typepad.com/pooltalk/

Darren Prince said...

wow, cool. I didn't realize this was started already. yeah, lots' of great a memories -- but none I'm ashamed of dad!