12/07/2008

Christmas Already?




I'm mainly doing this just to 'get over' the last one. No I didn't do the miles. But I got up to 23, and could have done it but for the July/August heat got to me, and I just dropped it. I still look at my bike and silently say...I'll beat you yet...another day I guess.

Christmas...it is special. I love the lights, music, and smell. I love the excitement I see and hear in the grandkids...really refreshes the desire to experience a Christmas season. I'll try to publish more frequently, but if you want a really good, meaningful Christmas read, try Darren's blog on Advent at www.roundtheball.com

So, I think I'll take a picture of the outside of our house (the inside is not started save for the beautiful dinning table Judy decorated yesterday). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't tease me with a blog unless you intend to keep it up! :-) I always love to read what's on your mind.