12/11/2006

No, folks, there is no Santa Claus. Just SANTA JUDY! Here is how it is really done!

After many hours of driving, shopping, comparing, pricing, paying, carrying to the car, carrying into the house, this is how it really gets done!

I'm thankful for:
I'm thankful for Judy's diligence to get all the shopping done.
I'm thankful for her personalizing each gift to each person.
I'm thankful she doesn't want to just right a check (like me) and call it quits!
I'm thankful she doesn't make me go with her on all the trips (just a very few!)
I'm thankful she wraps each one with care!
I'm thankful that she fights through the crowd-phobia to get all this done! (I've literally seen her in tears over that)
I'm thankful she gets it all done on time!
I'm thankful for the sacrafices she makes of time, money, and convenience!

On reflection of the above, I observed that she really exhibits Christ in all the ways I mentioned above...read them again and think of Jesus, how He demonstrated those things! Hummm....

Thank you, Santa Judy, for being our "Jesus" in the flesh!
I love you.
Dan

3 comments:

sfitz said...

Soooooo, you're saying there's no Santa?

sfitz said...

PS. This is a really great picture of mom! She's amazing!!!

Amy said...

wonderful I love that! And, I love you both very much. Love, Amy